Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week 14

As I hoped, I was able to get some beautiful (or at least I think) footage over the weekend at home. My piece is inspired by a passage from Madeleine L'Engle's book The Irrational Season. It is about the new year and how time passes during the winter. For the video, I plan to include a narration of myself reading the passage. I have been going back and forth between putting in the narration or not, but I think it really ties the piece together and without it, the visuals make no sense. Hopefully this is the right choice artistically.

The preliminary screening seemed to go well but I don't think I had enough of it completed for there to be any real discussion on where I should move, except that I feel more affirmed in putting in the reading.

I have no idea what to do for my final project, and at this point I am just hoping for a ray of inspiration to strike me at any moment. Not my best idea, but we will see what happens!

Here is the link to my final cut of the Time Project:


No comments:

Post a Comment