Saturday, November 24, 2012

Week 13

Wow! Almost to the end of the semester and I feel like I have so much left to do!

Over the weekend I decided to take on a different concept for the next project. I switched to Time. I remembered a piece that I had read in chapel last fall and thought it was super applicable to this time of year and it would be a great narrative for this piece. I even get to use a lav mic and play with quality soundtracks should it all go to plan. We shall see over break, and hopefully it will all work out!

As for The Red Shoes, I love it! Part of this love may stem from the fact that I was ready for movies with either color or sound, and this has both. But I also love it because I am enjoying the story line so far as well. I can't wait to finish screening the rest of it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment