This week we screened our Abstractions for the rest of the class. I think I am happy with what I turned in, though I do want to go back and edit some of the weaker sections that I heard comments on. This time I did my best to not take the critique personally and simply accept that this particular area of film is not my forte.
I enjoyed Friday when we started doing all the sound practice. I have worked with lav mics before, but the boom mike and the stand mic were new to me. I really hope to utilize one of these mics for the next project so I can learn more and play around with sound quality. Generally I have just been swapping out the audio for a song or just leaving the ambient noise alone and going with it. I think learning to play with sound that has been recorded well will really add a new dimension to my future pieces.
Here is my final product for the Abstractions project:
*NOTE: I have re-uploaded since I wrote this. I finally fixed the weak points I wrote about and am more satisfied with this revised version.*
No comments:
Post a Comment