Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 15

Wow. Our last week!

I am a little sad to be finishing this up, but I know I will continue taking the courses whenever I have time in my schedule. I have already finished my Time project, so I have just been planning my final video, which is still undecided. I really want it to showcase what I have learned so I have been going through my past videos to pull ideas. I think I would like to play off the idea of memories that I used in the abstractions, but make it less abstract and more narrative. These are just ideas but hopefully I can pull it off in time for the final!

Now that it is the end of the semester, I feel a lot more comfortable technically in Final Cut and I really wish I had more time to get into the special effects. I know that this class laid a great foundation for more exploration into the world of Final Cut, and I look forward to using it more.

As an artist I feel like I grew as well. Even if just a little, I do feel more comfort and appreciation for abstract art, at least in the film industry. I can't say its easy for me yet, but I am moving in the right direction at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment